Friday, November 27, 2015

The Journey Starts Now.

Hello, lovely people!!
I hope that your holiday has been wonderful! Mine has been great! I've spent a lot of my time laying around and trying to heal up some.
I thought it would be nice to let you know that I've lost 25 pounds!! Woohoo!!
I can't lie to you guys and say that it's been easy.
Everyday I tell my mom that I wish I could have something to eat.
You know, you would think that Thanksgiving day would have been the hardest on me.
It wasn't.
It's these days after.
Where I'm with my family and they're all eating good, Mexican food.
All I've had were protein shakes, and some yogurt.
No wonder I've lost weight, huh?
Honestly, I've already had moments where I've wanted to go back.
I'm in pain from the actual procedure and I can't eat anything.
I can't lie and say that I've enjoyed this.
I haven't.
I'm ready for some food.
Literally everyone is eating everything.
& i'm having a shake.
I keep trying to tell myself that it'll be worth it, and sometimes I know that it will be.
I have 5 weeks before I can have a solid meal, and I will probably be ready to tear someone's hair out.
On a brighter note, in another 5 weeks, I'll be able to start hitting the gym and seeing some hardcore results.
It's been a really emotional 7 days.
I am 100% ready to go back to work.
I'm so sick of laying around the house.
I get to start back on Wednesday, and I'm so ready to see everyone.
I think that maybe this will get easier once I'm busy and have my mind on other stuff.
I know that I will get past the hard days, and that it will be worth it.
I just have to get to that point.
Please continue to keep me in your prayers as I navigate my way through these next weeks.
Pray that I don't bite someone's head off.
Literally.
Sorry for these posts that seem all over the place. Like I've said. I've been very emotional lately.
Someday soon, my blog posts will be of good recipes, and they'll all make since.
Until then, bare with me.

-Baby


No comments:

Post a Comment